 Trains / 26749
Re: Modular Hill Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:57:29 GMT

I love it! couldn’t have posted this at any better time! I have just recently have been trying to figure out my train/town layout and I dont have much room to work with and ive been thinking of a way to add multiple trains to my already cramped town/train layout. I have about a (3 baseplate) by (16 base plate) layout and needed to figure a way to get more trains running. I was thinking of a way to have a train run over another one by means of a hill but Yours works so much better than my idea. I’ll see if it will work out for my layout. :) very nice work.

-FLIP-