 Trains / 26744
Re: first train MOCS ever.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:05:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:

<snip>

   Thanks for looking, and comments are appreciated.

Welcome to Trains, welcome to 8wide, Nathan! You have some very nice entry MOCs here, and have quickly ascertained the dilemma facing train builders-- form to follow function, or function to follow form. Of course it is a game of compromises, and you have navigated well. Some other considerations are building for static display only, or running on straights only, or running on straight-curve-straight-curve-etc only (no points or S’s). These limitations can free up some design problems.

Looking forward to more!

JOHN