 Trains / 26747
Re: first train MOCS ever.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 06:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Nathan Proudlove wrote:

   I will echo John’s sentiments... except for the eight-wide bit. It is an evil scale and far too large ;) Go to six or seven and feel the love.

I have heard the 8 wide vs. 6 and 7 wide debate before.

:-)

   Truth be told, I will probably go with 6 wide for shows from now on.

:-(

   8 wide trains are he-he-heavy and brutal on motors when run for long periods of time. I do prefer the actual look of the 8 wide scale though.

:-)

JOHN