 Trains / 26279
Re: Shinkansen 700T - Taiwanese model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Well, after recieving an email from John Barnes with a pic of a Shinkansen, I decided that I had to have a go at one. Wanting a quick build I decided to go for the 700T the Taiwanese released Shinkansen. See it here.

BS gallery

Sorry, there’s no high quality render this time. MPD available on request.

Tim, After looking at the real thing it apears to me that the orange wing in the front is not wider than the body of the train. Instead the cab narrows and that’s why is gives the impression of beeing wider. It looks like the wing blends into the body. Of course, much more work in Lego...

Great work again!

Let me know, JM

Hope you like it and please give me feedback.

Tim