 Trains / 26278
Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Having been on a bit of a building fest the last week, I present one more train, this time going South to the Tropics to The Kuranda Scenic Railway.

BS and High quality render

Trying to mimic the Aboriginal artwork was difficult and I’m not sure I’m 100% happy with it but I hope it is slightly similar.

Hi Tim,

WOW! I love it! It’s so good to see something creative and different. You must spend more time searching for new inspiration than to build them... Your constructon is very simple, yet very effective with great result. The scenery on the loco is my favourite.

Way to go, keep up the good work and MANY thanks for sharing the building instructions.

JM

The lead train is a QR 1720 series for people who want to see more pics.

Thanks for looking,

Tim