 Trains / 26281
Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:07:56 GMT

   Hi Tim,

WOW! I love it! It’s so good to see something creative and different. You must spend more time searching for new inspiration than to build them... Your constructon is very simple, yet very effective with great result. The scenery on the loco is my favourite.

Way to go, keep up the good work and MANY thanks for sharing the building instructions.

JM

Thanks for your comments JM. I actually have an army of helpers to find me interesting trains ;) (Tim David and Samarth Moray being the main ones) I just do the modelling.

I’m glad you like the design and find it simple. I try hard to make sure my designs are the simplest way of representing something to the accuracy I want. Glad you like the instructions too, I enjoyed making them (I’m strange that way). If you ever build it, please email me a photograph as I rarely build my designs.

Tim