 Trains / 26261
Re: Shinkansen 700T - Taiwanese model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Well, after recieving an email from John Barnes with a pic of a Shinkansen, I decided that I had to have a go at one. Wanting a quick build I decided to go for the 700T the Taiwanese released Shinkansen. See it here.

BS gallery

Sorry, there’s no high quality render this time. MPD available on request.

Hope you like it and please give me feedback.

Tim

When you showed me the pics of the real thing I wasn’t sure it would be that easy to reproduce in Lego, but you have done it in what is actually a fairly simple but very convincing build. But its EIGHT WIDE ;-)

Tim