 Trains / 26260
26259  |  26261
Subject:
Shinkansen 700T - Taiwanese model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.tw, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:57:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, after recieving an email from John Barnes with a pic of a Shinkansen, I decided that I had to have a go at one. Wanting a quick build I decided to go for the 700T the Taiwanese released Shinkansen. See it here.

BS gallery

Sorry, there’s no high quality render this time. MPD available on request.

Hope you like it and please give me feedback.

Tim