 Trains / 25782
Re: Lego Train Factory - "preliminary wagon design"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:03:52 GMT

Found it via the Eurobricks forum.

Remote baseplate sensor

Preliminary wagon

New track

I do like the color schemes shown in the baseplate sensor and wagon shots.

-- Bryan

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
In Jake's notes,

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/brickfest2005/

he mentions a "preliminary wagon design" slide. Does anyone have a screen
capture of this?

Bryan