 Trains / 25790
Re: Lego Train Factory - "preliminary wagon design"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Found it via the Eurobricks forum.

Remote baseplate sensor

Preliminary wagon

New track

I do like the color schemes shown in the baseplate sensor and wagon shots.

-- Bryan

Thanks for finding the images.
The wagon is much more complex that I expected. I had been looking at the Duplo
wagons, expecting to be like them or very much juniorised. Will 5-7 year olds be
able to build the wagons? I tell parents of young children that they will have
to keep rebuilding the trains or they will be left with just a pile of bricks
and no train.,
The track is exacly the same as the 9V track just without the metal parts.
The baseplate sensor is hard to make out. I hope that TLG have got it right, and
it will not end up like the intelligent train.
David