 Trains / 25791
25790  |  25792
Subject:
Intelegent Train: was Re: Lego Train Factory - "preliminary wagon design"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:29:02 GMT

David Graham wrote:

it will not end up like the intelligent train.
David

David,

   Just curious, what did you think about the intelligent train?
   My son really enjoyed playing with that. He probably would still be
playing with it if I wasn't so into 9v trains. He enjoyed making it toot
with the different bricks, and he _LOVED_ the gas station brick.
   Two places where I thought it fell short were, (1) I wish that were a
correlation between the number of times it went around the track before
stopping for gas and how long the train was being filled with gas, and
(2) I was very annoyed that the only way to return the train to the
forward direction was to make the train go over the reverse direction
brick. I think the first point would have made the gas station brick a
bit more fun, but the second point was a real sore spot with me.

Chris