 Trains / 25713
Re: Jake's keynote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:17:58 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
also, an ultimate train kit... a train bulk box as it were.

Sounds great, hopefully they can tell us what is in it :)

Also there will be a contest by the end of the year and we will have a
loco and
a car designed by fans that will be produced. It's not clear which of
those
happens first but both are planned.

Hopefully the contest is open to australia, I would love to make and
enter a train (I think lego needs a good proper steam locomotive mabie a
4-4-0 american or something simiar)

Somehow, I don't think BBB wheels will be in the parts list for LDD
Trains :) and, while the representatives from the LEGO company didn't
say no to loooking into track geometries, no one thought to ask about
steam drivers :(

Chris