 Trains / 25698
Re: Jake's keynote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

Are you updating this live?

Semi. Other people are taking notes too but this was big enough I wanted to
share it...

a couple more tidbits:

LDD will be on the Mac soon after Lego Factory launch. In beta already.

What is meant by "market your own boxes"? Is there sharing a funds? ...
A: LF contest grand prize was 5%... we can't do that, but some royalties will be
paid. If your models get bought a lot you will be contacted about doing other
things.