 Trains / 25714
Re: What age gap?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:

   My son just turned five, and like your son, he started playing with
my 9v trains when he was four. Nonetheless, I do not think our sons are
typical; they both grew up in houses packed with LEGO trains.

That's a good point.  (And, if you're ever in the Fort Collins area, we should
get our sons together; they'd probably have a great time.)

   To go from Duplo Trains to Trains requires a large parental
investment, and some parents might be hesitant because they don't know
if their child will really keep playing with trains. If there is a less
expensive way to test the waters then they might be more likely to give
it a go.

That's another good point!

Thanks,
- Joe