 Trains / 25630
    NR 75 - The Ghan —Timothy Gould
   Dear all, Just finished off a project I've been working on for a while. Was going to wait until I finished the instructions but time just slipped away. So, I present here, NR 75 - The Ghan This train, for those who don't know, runs on the newest (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: NR 75 - The Ghan —Ross Crawford
     In lugnet.announce.moc, Timothy Gould wrote: Very nice work, Tim! Maybe I will try to build this for our next M>ltc layout! But then I'd have to come up with rolling stock too... (...) It is usually headed by NR74 - the NR class are GE powered, and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: NR 75 - The Ghan —Timothy Gould
     (...) Thanks. The rolling stock is really easy. I've got some half designed but all you have to do is replace a strip of grey in the Santa Fe carriages with a strip of orange. A little fiddle here and there and you've got a decent Ghan carriage. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NR 75 - The Ghan —Peter Parsons
   (...) Tim Great job I didn't know you were into trains Mate could we use the instructions to build one for BLTG displays coming up soon on the Gold Coast and in Ipswich? All credits will of course go to you. It would be a fantastic addition to our (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NR 75 - The Ghan —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Peter, I was hoping someone would find it useful enought to build (you will notice that the MPD is all set out for LPUB). I had noticed a distinct lack of Aus rolling stock on layouts and thought it was a perfect one to start with. See my (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: NR 75 - The Ghan —Teunis Davey
   (...) Hello , If you were interested in building carriages for the Ghan, I know were you can get some decals ! Check out this site :- www.users.bigpond.com/bgbho Heres a link, if that does not work (URL) go to passinger cars under decals . (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)