 Trains / 25633
Re: NR 75 - The Ghan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Dear all,

Just finished off a project I’ve been working on for a while. Was going to wait until I finished the instructions but time just slipped away.

So, I present here, NR 75 - The Ghan

Tim Great job I didn’t know you were into trains Mate could we use the instructions to build one for BLTG displays coming up soon on the Gold Coast and in Ipswich? All credits will of course go to you. It would be a fantastic addition to our Australian fleet (first one actually) Did you get the Ghan Logo and print it on clear decal paper??

Again great train Peter