 Trains / 2528
Re: California Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Egli writes:
I would like to be part of a California Lego Train Club but as Zonker said
I'm one of those who live down in San Diego.  I'm more in tune toward a
Southern Cal LTC.

Adrian

I would like to join CLTC  but i could only attend if in the So Cal area.

i live in chatsworth just north of LA

matt morgan