 Trains / 1557
Re: California Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:24:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger writes:
hmmmm sounds like fun.
I do models on CAD thought. since im in the marines, my lego collection is at
home in NY. i live near san clemente now.
of coarse my models are of modern rr freight cars (like a road railer or a 72
foot center beem flat)

Come on now!  I'm in the RCN (on HMCS Algonquin...well for 5 weeks more...),
and I've managed to have lego onboard ship :).   The looks I got were great!!!

My block room had a full lego setup...however, my roommate used to pose the
minifigs into (hmm...indiscrete) poses :)

I've even imported US lego on a Canadian warship...HMCS Miramichi :)

James Powell