 Trains / 1560
Re: California Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:16:33 GMT

When I attended the Legofest put on in March, I met two other train
enthusiasts, one from San Diego county and the other from Orange (If I
recall correctly).  Having the club based in the middle of the state is a
thought but it seems to me that unless you live in a small state then these
clubs tend to be regional.

I'm certain that by next year I'll have everything ready for a train display
at the local county fair in San Diego (a.k.a. Del Mar Fair) and if there
isn't a SoCaLTC by then, well, I'll post a sign or print fliers that I want
to create one.

Nice tables!

Adrian

Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote in message
As you are in southern CA and others are in the North, I proposed having • it
based in the middle of the state.  Sure, it is a drive for each set of • people,
but not like driving from San Diego to SF or vice versa.

On another note, I am part way done making my module tables.  The free • help I
was offering to all others is going to be retracted.  These things are a • PITA!
Four of the 45" squares and 2 45" by 30" will be plenty for me.

How would we go about getting a list of interested people for the group?
After we get the list, we can set up track layout designs and figure on • how
often and where we can get together.  If anyone is interested, could them
please email me?

Mike