 Trains / 24715
  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) Please. Are you implying that you wouldn't have literally 100,000s of bricks "left over"? Or are you speaking for anyone else? :-) (...) (URL) THESE> evoke the feeling of passenger cars as well, so what is the point? Are you about "evoking (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Eggliners (was Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set))

(...) Now they ARE cool! Tim (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Eggliners (was Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set))

(...) I like mine sunny side up;-) JOHN (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) LMAO! Those are cute! I HATE it when I walk in late on an interesting thread and everthing I want to say has been said already :-( (I hope I don't offend anyone by posting these links, but IMO, these are examples where selective compression (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote: <snip> (...) Then you get this-- (URL) I have bookmarked and still go there every so often to have a boo at the wonderfulness that is 6 wide... Dave K (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eggliners (was Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set))

(...) Eggliners are a good joke... But to me, they do NOT capture the essence of a train car. There is a place you have to know where to stop compressing and they went TOO far. That is why in my ATSF project, I made the cars LONGER than Lego chose (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

To All, Interesting discussion. Anyhow, (...) Just to clarify on a few things - this is Stefan Garcia's creation, and IIRC, he was trying to get a DTI engine with all of his available orange, and this was the result. Stefan has done some remarkable (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) LOL, I know its Stefan's, I talk to him online. (I hope he doesn't hold my posting that link against me o_o) But I was unaware of the story behind the diesel, thanks for it. I am also aware that he has a big collection, the lucky devil. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)