 Trains / 2411
2410  |  2412
Subject:
Article in TTOS 'The Buletin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:33:29 GMT

Hi All,

Just recieved three complimentary copies of the November 1999 issue of 'The
Bulletin', The Toy Train Operating Society's (TTOS) national magazine.  There
is a 1 1/2 page article about Lego trains with specific mentions to PNLTC and
several members.  A couple pictures of the Portland GATS layout from 1997
and my FP40H Amtrak engine.

There is also a reference to the Nova train site.

I see this as just the tip of the iceberg for publications and articles on
Lego trains.  And this is just the sort of thing that can propel Lego train
building and collecting into the mainstream Model/Toy train world.

It is my understanding that the magazine is not available in stores and is
mailed directly to members of TTOS.

Perhaps the future will yield more articles in even bigger magazines...
Especially with more and more LEGO train clubs forming accross the country.

Ben Fleskes
PNLTC