 Trains / 2431
Re: Article in TTOS 'The Buletin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 01:33:24 GMT

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:40:27 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:
Hi All,

There is also a reference to the Nova train site.

Do you mean the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club (NOVALTC)?

Jeff

Actually I think this is my train site, Nova Township.

I was contacted late last year by the person who wrote the article to
see if I could provide pictures for it. He first emailed me a week
after I took the layout down. I tried to recreate some of the things
from the layout, but after two failed attempts at getting good
pictures I gave up. This was my first attempt to take actual
photographs of LEGO, all my other pics are done using a video camera
and video snappy.

I'm glad that LEGO trains are getting more exposure, even if my layout
wasn't 100% pure LEGO.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.