 Trains / 2412
2411  |  2413
Subject:
New Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:12:27 GMT

Hi all,

The new Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) met for the first time last
Tuesday in St. Petersburg Florida. Nick, Dennis, Mark and I picked the name,
logo and table design that we will use. We also decided that we will do the
first club display at the GATS show in Tampa this December. We welcome any
commits or ideas from the other clubs or builders.

Thanks,
Robin W.

Club Email: gfltc@xoommail.com
Club Page: http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/index.html - UNDER CONSTRUCTION