 Trains / 21813
21812  |  21814
Subject:
Finally, pictures of some MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:43:15 GMT

Now that I have finally gotten a digital camera, I have gotten around to taking
some pictures of the stuff I built for our train layout.

Santa Cruz Lighthouse, Route 66 Diner, my 9/11 memorial:

San Francisco Cable Cars monorail:

Russell
BayLTC/BayLUG