 Trains / 21825
Re: Finally, pictures of some MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Russell Clark wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Eric Sophie wrote:
San Francisco Cable Cars monorail:

Hey good build! Was it tough getting that design? Came out pretty good,
excellent likeness. (I used to live on California Street and Filmore)

It wasn't really that hard. One of our other members had tried some ideas, but
they didn't work. I thought about it for a few days and sketched the design out
on paper. From there it was easy.

Russell

What i think is most interesting about this design is that you chose to use
monorail bases as your mechanicals. At least that's what it looked like to me in
the pics...

can you elaborate on that part?