 Trains / 21562
Re: How to model a wrecked train in Lego??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:54:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm wrote:
Hi.  Just came across this photo and it put me to work thinking about how to
model something like this out of Lego bricks.  Substantial modifications of
bricks may be necessary to do it right.

Take a look:
http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=1140&papass=&sort=1&thecat=576

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY

Trim newsgroups from replies as appropriate.

Came across this pic of a train wreck and thought it would be substantially
easier to model in LEGO:

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=15526

Note the track is also wrecked in this pic...

Dave K
-who would really like to do this scene in ABS