 Trains / 21369
Re: How to model a wrecked train in Lego??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:19:12 GMT

'Substantial modifications of bricks'...... I'm sure a blow torch could work
miracles for a model like that!

Duq

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
Hi.  Just came across this photo and it put me to work thinking about how • to
model something like this out of Lego bricks.  Substantial modifications • of
bricks may be necessary to do it right.

Take a look:

http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=1140&papass=&sort=1&thecat=576

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY

Trim newsgroups from replies as appropriate.