 Trains / 21359

Subject:
How to model a wrecked train in Lego??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:49:03 GMT

Hi.  Just came across this photo and it put me to work thinking about how to
model something like this out of Lego bricks.  Substantial modifications of
bricks may be necessary to do it right.

Take a look:
http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=1140&papass=&sort=1&thecat=576

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY

Trim newsgroups from replies as appropriate.

Re: How to model a wrecked train in Lego??
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:19:12 GMT

'Substantial modifications of bricks'...... I'm sure a blow torch could work
miracles for a model like that!

Duq