 Trains / 18173
Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
XFUT to .trains since many of these galleries have significant train
content.

I thought about including .trains, but in all fairness, then I should have
included virtally every other theme groups as well, since they where all
represented on our event, without exception! So, I went for .general instead.

Thanks for consolidating these all together for the group, Manfred!

Here is a update already, add the following link:

It's Martyn Boogaarts pictures with a gallery about the 'Mindstorms™' stand,
an another gallery about the preperation of the 8.9 meters world record bridge.

I'm sorry I missed all the fun. Maybe next year. That's assuming you're all
going to do it again?

Mrs. R. Ouweneel, manager of the exhibition complex 'IJsselhallen', told us
that the LEGOWORLD event will be planned for next year also. The dates
depends on the regional autumn school vacation periodes, and will become
known as soon as these periodes are set officially. Look out for the
announcements.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.