 Events / 768
Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.events, Karl Asha writes:
Great pictures, in particular:
Do you happen to know who the creator was and if there are building plans
available for those 3 buildings?

Hi Karl,
the three buildings are part of the current ITLug's Train&Town layout
(http://www.marioferrari.org/itlug_docs/diorama_2003.html).
I did the white one, and Gianluca Morelli did the other two.
I'm sorry but no building plan is available right now.
Maybe I'll post some detail photo of my building (it is fairly modular) and
of my station: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=262195.

-----
Cheers
Carlo