 Events / 724
723  |  725
Subject:
Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:32:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,

I've noticed that a lot of people took the effort of posting the pictures
they shoot at the great LEGOWORLD 2002 event. Thank you all very much for
that. For the benefit off all, I've compiled a list of all the links that
Marcel van der Linden and I could find.

In case I've missed a site or gallery of someone, please e-mail me the
appropriate link, and I will post an updated list.

Here's the picture galore:
http://www.intuh.net/lego/index.htm
http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/fotoalbum/lego/legoworld_2002/
http://www.vanree.net/~kmeijaard/fotoalbum/legoworld_2002/

Here's a list of persons that took and post the above picture galleries, in
the same order (I've done so to avoid possibly broken links):
Anonymous
Frank Buiting
Gerrit Bronsveld
Gerrit Bronsveld
Jan-Albert van Ree
Jeroen de Haan
Klaas H. Meijaard
Reinhard Ben Beneke
Stefan Wanderer
Wendel Bogaard

LEGOWORLD 2002 took place from October 18th through October 22th in Zwolle,
The Netherlands.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.