 Events / 767
Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:51:19 GMT

Great pictures, in particular:

Do you happen to know who the creator was and if there are building plans
available for those 3 buildings?

Thanks,
Karl

In lugnet.events, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Hello all,

I've noticed that a lot of people took the effort of posting the pictures
they shoot at the great LEGOWORLD 2002 event. Thank you all very much for
that. For the benefit off all, I've compiled a list of all the links that
Marcel van der Linden and I could find.

In case I've missed a site or gallery of someone, please e-mail me the
appropriate link, and I will post an updated list.