 Trains / 14101
Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I think you should try to find a fitting theme in the
www.creativity-contest.net for that masterpiece of technic beam use.

I was thinking about it, first off in the Town "The Reconstruction" section,
but it's not really a reconstruction. Maybe Model Team "Timeless Elegance"
section? Anyway, I mightn't have time to finish it & take some decent shots
brfore I leave for Christmas break. 8?( But I'll try. 8?)

ROSCO