 Trains / 12415
  Re: Another Legend dies....

I think Ben is right. first of all, lego should stop juniorizing their new sets, let alone their vastly popular train sets. i think the 9v train sets were great, up until the 4560-or the US version the 4561. the 4559 looked ok, but with alittle (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Wait a minute. I thought lego IS reproducing the metroliner. Isn't it and the club car the August Lego Legends? Or did I miss something??? (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Umm, yes. They are re-releaseing these sets. And you probably are missing SOMETHING if you own any LEGO or have ever bought large quantities of said brick. What I want to know, is when are the Collector Pirate sets coming out!? Any info I may (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Well Joe, thats a good start for the GNYLTC. I expect your membership to steadily grow and thrive.-Harvey (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Lego is reproducing these GREAT SETS?(4558 and 4547)? will there be any packaging or differences to the trains that are visible?where can i get more info on these new sets? Joe Franco (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) There might be some minor packaging differences, but the set itself should be exactly the same compared to the 1992 Metroliner. Same thing goes for the club car as well. I am now scambling to get off my unemployed ass and start scraping up (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Ha Ha. Very funny. :-) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) The new sets tend to come out in black/white boxes with new set numbers. I think that is beyond minor differences. (...) We will probably see differences in minifig elements (when was the new torso and head introduced?) as well as differences (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)