 Trains / 11711
Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:02:38 GMT

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your feedback on the ICN. If you rarely see German trains, the ICN
is even more rare ... I haven't seen the original for months.

Anyway, there are some ICE - MOCs online:

http://195.88.140.13/gallery/g78/index.html
... an 8-wide version from "Pattner"

http://people.freenet.de/Carlegler/ice.htm
... a 6-wide version from "Carlegler". He collected loads of pink-plates. You
might see the door windows. We had a funny discussion in the german forum.
Someone asked, how these doors were build. Then I answered that these doors are
filled with a black 2x2 brick which is "sloped" on top (used in the
black-orange Pod-Racer from #7171). Than Carlegler answered again and said
"Thanks for that nice idea!" - He did it slightly different while using a black
2x2 tile with some pieces of wood behind it ... (see pictures at:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/18187.htm )

http://schenker.ba-glauchau.de/ice_br.htm
http://schenker.ba-glauchau.de/ice1.htm
... some ICE cars from "Maik and David"

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok//legomind/models/trains/thalys/intro.html
.. the Thalys was build by Eric Broks allready!

Have fun with the pictures!

Holger