 Trains / 11712
11711  |  11713
Subject:
Automated Cross Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:36:02 GMT

I just remembered that I never actually put up pictures of an automated
cross track design that Tom Cook and I came up with.  This allowes, with
the use of one RCX to incoporate cross tracks in a layout in a safe manner,
using a pure Lego solution.

  http://peeron.com/pics/cross/

LMKWYT,

Dan

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:8456_1>:  Fiber Optic Multi Set / Multi Racer Set (with Fibre Optics) (LEGO/TECHNIC/Tech Build/Advanced), '96, 398 pcs