 Trains / 11640
    8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train —Holger Matthes
   Hi Folks, I have just uploaded some pictures of my latest train creation: A german BR 101 electric engine pulling 5 Talgo hotel-on-wheels cars. (URL) the real engine at: (URL) the cars at: (URL) advert says: "Nice here. But have you ever been to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

        Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train —James Mathis
     (...) angled sides of that locomotive. I like the way the Technic spring bricks are loose in the coupler to the wagon. Looks like an easy set up for the wagons on the track. Very nice train set. later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train —Christopher Masi
     Holger Matthes wrote: Wow, great coupler design! I like the engine, but I find the studs on the SNOT slopes to be a bit distracting. Did you try stepped tiles? Overall, I think the engine looks very cool. I really like the nose. In addition to being (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train —Ashley Glennon
   Outstanding, Holger. I am a big fan of German trains and your creation looks great. I rarely see any German LEGO trains so it's great to see your creation. I sure wish someone would build an ICE train or a Thalys. Ashley Glennon (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train —Holger Matthes
   Hi Ashley, Thanks for your feedback on the ICN. If you rarely see German trains, the ICN is even more rare ... I haven't seen the original for months. Anyway, there are some ICE - MOCs online: (URL) an 8-wide version from "Pattner" (URL) a 6-wide (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)