 Trains / 11640

Subject:
8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:26:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Folks,

I have just uploaded some pictures of my latest train creation: A german BR 101
electric engine pulling 5 Talgo hotel-on-wheels cars.

See the real engine at:
http://www.lokportrait.de/elektro/br101/071-080/bildanz.htm?Bild=101%20072-7%20
Nett

And the cars at: http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/de/car/night/pix.html

The advert says: "Nice here. But have you ever been to Baden-Württemberg."
Baden-Württemberg is in the south of Germany, next to Bavaria - a really nice
place to go!

The challenge on that model was the 1-axle-shared-truck between the Talgo cars.
You mihgt know the problems coming up while just using one steerable axle on
track? But i solved the problem and now it runs through points and curves
without any trouble. The "spring-brick" really helps to make the cars steerable
AND being coupled very close together.

Have fun with the pictures!

Greetings
Holger