 Town / 9986
Re: Minifig Vending Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dave Sterling wrote:
   No it’s not a machine that vends Minifigs...although that would be a sweet concept. I’d go broke if we had one of those at work. :-) I might just be on to something here. A Minifig vending machine. It could revolutionize Minifig distribution. Ahh...dreams. :-)

Oh...umm...sorry about that. Where was I?

Oh yes! My newest MOC. It’s a Minifig scale vending machine to be placed in my recent small train station MOC. I figured two benches in the station just weren’t going to cut it for furniture.

Dave,

Very nice. I actually did a similar one a few years ago, not sure if I ever published it. The only files I could find were an MPD file and an image of an LDrawn screenshot. I uploaded them here:

The MPD is at:

http://www.timcourtney.net/images/vending.mpd

-Tim