 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4117
4116  |  4118
Subject:
Minifig Vending Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 04:04:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

No it’s not a machine that vends Minifigs...although that would be a sweet concept. I’d go broke if we had one of those at work. :-) I might just be on to something here. A Minifig vending machine. It could revolutionize Minifig distribution. Ahh...dreams. :-)

Oh...umm...sorry about that. Where was I?

Oh yes! My newest MOC. It’s a Minifig scale vending machine to be placed in my recent small train station MOC. I figured two benches in the station just weren’t going to cut it for furniture.

It’s small. It’s simple. It only took about 30 minutes to design and build. You can’t ask for more than that when it comes to furnishing your LEGO city. :-) It’s currently empty though as it has not been installed at the train station. Once it is in place there, maybe I’ll get around to filling it.

More pictures at my MOCPages page.

MOCPages Page

Enjoy!

-Dave