 Town / 9981
Re: Minifig Vending Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 03:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Cooper wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Dave Sterling wrote:

My newest MOC. It’s a Minifig scale vending machine to be placed in my recent small train station MOC. >

Enjoy!

-Dave

The vending machine and train station are both great MOCs!

But one thing I don’t understand. With all those new Star Wars sets for Christmas, how do you find time to build excellent MOCs as well?!

Keep building!

I was lucky enough to have some extra vacation left at the end of the year. I took about 12 days off work starting Dec. 21st. During this time I think I spent most of my waking moments building LEGO Star Wars sets. :-) I still haven’t completed them all, but I had to take a little break from “official” sets to exercise my creative side. :-)

-Dave