 Town / 9666
Re: Dodgem Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:10:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
Cool all LEGO solution to dodgems. I'm wondering if whacking a couple of soccer
balls in the hull (rather than the wheels) might not make for crazier dodgem
action. Did you try this at any point?

Tim

Neat idea. I did put some soccer balls on the plate, but only so the dodgems had
something to knock around. But having them inside the cars is a good idea, one
that I'll have to try out. Thanks Tim.