 Town / 9657
9656  |  9658
Subject:
Dodgem Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:24:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Wasn't sure where Dodgem cars should be posted, so I just picked my two
favourite newsgroups.

After 2 years of Ebay trawling I managed to pickup some technic chain, bought
more than I needed in fact. With the left overs I built this dodgem car
mechanism.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mephisto03/public_html/BodVille/images/racing/Dodgem5.jpg

There's more pictures on the BodVille website in the racing section
http://members.iinet.net.au/~mephisto03/public_html/

And a movie (16meg)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pe668/Movies/dodgems.wmv