 Town / 9657
    Dodgem Cars —Peter Edwards
   Wasn't sure where Dodgem cars should be posted, so I just picked my two favourite newsgroups. After 2 years of Ebay trawling I managed to pickup some technic chain, bought more than I needed in fact. With the left overs I built this dodgem car (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

        Re: Dodgem Cars —Timothy Gould
     (...) Cool all LEGO solution to dodgems. I'm wondering if whacking a couple of soccer balls in the hull (rather than the wheels) might not make for crazier dodgem action. Did you try this at any point? Tim (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

         Re: Dodgem Cars —Peter Edwards
     (...) Neat idea. I did put some soccer balls on the plate, but only so the dodgems had something to knock around. But having them inside the cars is a good idea, one that I'll have to try out. Thanks Tim. (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Dodgem Cars —Rob Hendrix
    "Peter Edwards" <pe668@beer.com> wrote in message news:JG2nLC.HCv@lugnet.com... (...) used glue, what was the type? -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Dodgem Cars —Peter Edwards
   (...) I tried a few methods including bluTac, but I have lots of spare links so I opted to use some of those. The only way I could attach them successfully was to use a drop of superGlue. The magnets can still be pulled free if need be. That was (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)