 Town / 9597
Re: A new building in Cafe Corner size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:30:41 GMT

Hi Tim,

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:

Wunderbar! I particularly love the doorway and door but the whole thing is just beautiful. Is it taller than the Cafe Corner?

Seeing this and the Cafe Corner tempts me to increase my scale slightly to capture the extra detail.

Thanks for sharing,

Tim

Thanks for your feedback.

Tthe size of the building is cafe corner size. It is 28 bricks in height as shown in the picture:

Cafe Corner has about 10/9/7 bricks on his 3 floors without the little tower. I did not check this because I do not own a Cafe Corner, but pictures on brickshelf seem to proof this.

So, this should fit perfectly. We will check this on one of our next meetings!

Andreas Böker (abhf)