 Town / 9635
Re: A new building in Cafe Corner size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:26:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Gregory wrote:
   There’s so much to love in this MOC. The SNOT 1X2 plate window overhangs, the curved and layered for depth 1X1 rounds in the doorway, the 1X2 trans brick windows... I love it all!

David “Fuzzy” Gregory

The detail here is amazing. I also like the 1x1 rounds in the doorway. I also like the use of the 1x1’s to make the window frames. Is the interior of this MOC usable? Furnished?

-Dave & Stacy