 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3857

Subject:
A new building in Cafe Corner size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:34:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi friends,

cafe corner is an incredible good looking set. It is a must to build additions in the same scale. I tried to do the last days and thats the result:

This building is a small version of one of my large buildings http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album595. It represents a building of the gotik period in Germany. Many of these buildings are spread along the german coast.

It uses cafe corner size and can be attached to cafe corner.

Here are some more Details of the Front:

Building time was 18 hours/two days. This size allows much detailing and does not need too much time and pieces......

Her is the link to my gallery: http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album836

I hope you enjoy this little moc.

Andreas Böker (abhf)

Re: A new building in Cafe Corner size

http://www.festum.de/1000steine/album/album836/CC_00.sized.jpg

http://www.festum.de/1000steine/album/album836/CC_01.sized.jpg

http://www.festum.de/1000steine/album/album836/CC_03.sized.jpg

http://www.festum.de/1000steine/album/album836/CC_04.sized.jpg

http://www.festum.de/1000steine/album/album836/CC_05.sized.jpg

Building time was 18 hours/two days. This size allows much detailing and does not need too much time and pieces......

Her is the link to my gallery: http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album836

I hope you enjoy this little moc.

Andreas Böker (abhf)

Wunderbar! I particularly love the doorway and door but the whole thing is just beautiful. Is it taller than the Cafe Corner?

Seeing this and the Cafe Corner tempts me to increase my scale slightly to capture the extra detail.

Thanks for sharing,

Tim

Re: A new building in Cafe Corner size