 Town / 4421
4420  |  4422
Subject:
Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:08:16 GMT

Wow! What an amazing model. At first I didn't believe my eyes when I opened
the little thumbnail at brickshelf.

I wish I had that many tiles. But the downpart is, that using this many
tiles you don't see a lot of studs anymore, which should be characteristic
for every Lego model ... nah! ... just joking! Your model looks really
great, almost real because of the lack of visible studs.

It's amazing how you created such an amount of detail building at this
rather small scale.

Of course I was puzzled too about the roof construction technique, but then
I saw your construction pictures and everything cleared up a bit (In
contrary to you text description, which left me puzzled even more ... just
like someone said here before: In this case a picture says more than a
thousand words)

Great piece of work and a milestone in Lego architecture.

Good luck in the contest (But I think you didn't need it, a success seems to
be a sure thing)

Andreas Engel aka "El Caracho"