 Town / 4437
Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 04:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Mark Chan writes:

It's the virtuous cycle of building, getting/sending comments and then
building some more that really makes this community go, and I appreciate
your adding to this cycle with your kind comments.

What an apt use of the term! LUGNET (or a club that gets together) at its
best is just this, a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement.