 Town / 1671
Re: Depicting Bricks & Mortar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:13:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thanks guys. I'm not trying to be realistic in scale, although the 1x2 plates
approach sounds interesting. Rather I want a look that conveys the idea of
bricks and mortar. After all, minifigs are not to scale.

Pictures of what I mean. I bet your eyes just glazed over at my earlier
descriptions--what's he talking about?

http://olson.pair.com/walls/